Δευτέρα 21 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

It's all about...(British) STYLE!!!!

In 24 days I am going to London, and to be honest I am really exited!!! Finally I 'll go.. LONDON SHOPPING!!!:) So, I needed some style inspiration!! And I basically focused my interest on Kate Moss- the absolute British style icon- and Victoria Beckham which is also a British celebrity, and always in fashion!

So let's take some style lessons from both of them..:)
Victoria Beckham,always chic and in fashion!! She can easily combine class and style and this is obvious! All I want to comment is the incredible chanel bag that she is holding on the second part of that picture. I LOVE IT, and I WANT IT like crazy!!!!
A really fashionable couple, Victoria and David Beckham, they certainly know how to wear expensive clothes without crossing the lines. Victoria is wearing a fabulous Mark Jacobs outfit,and I really have to tell that I adore her -dark green- leather jacket.

It's a fact that she likes go shopping in Milan. In that picture, she is dressed from top to bottom with Balmain.She is wearing a Balmain jacket and Balmain jeans.Her bag is Hermes.

Kate Moss likes to adopt a more casual style.
Even though she is casually dressed,she remains an icon! She is wearing a gray blazer,black trousers,and a really cute pair of ballerina shoes.
Looking stunning in her mini-futher- skirt, her black blazer and her absolutely amazing,beige high hills, we can only admire her, and learn some basic stuff about fashion.
One thing is certain, that even if she is dressed up in a casual way,or in a more formal way, she never forgets her Ray-Ban sunglasses.If you do like her outfit, i can assure you that you don't have to spend a fortune to get it! That kind of leather pants, and also that kind of fur jackets you can find them everywhere.( Mainly in shops like Zara and H&M).
 
Though white is not  easily combined, Kate Moss successfully combines it with a brown belt and a brown bag, and beige high hills. She adopts a light type of style and she still looks fabulous!!

That's all from me now,hope i helped you and gave you useful "style advices".:)

Goodnight loves!!  

xo,xo fashion girl.:)  

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

You might also like

Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου